ELA Member Logos
Before dowloading this logo, please make sure you've read and understand the Terms & Conditions.
For use on Web:
Download the GIF formatted ELA Member logo below for use on your website. Right click (Windows) or control click (Mac) on the image to save it to your computer. Please link to our home page: http://www.elaonline.com/
For use in print:
EPS is the file format of choice for most print jobs. Click to download a ELA Member Logo in .eps format (186k file).
Terms & Conditions
ELA's logos are the property of the Equipment Leasing Association ("ELA") but may be used by ELA members in good standing in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below. Use of one or more of the logos shall constitute consideration for, agreement to, and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of this license by the user:
- The logos are the sole and exclusive property of ELA. These logos may be used only by ELA members in good standing if and only if such use is made pursuant to the terms and conditions of this limited and revocable license. Any failure by a user to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein may result in the immediate revocation of this license, in addition to any other sanctions imposed by ELA. The interpretation and enforcement (or lack thereof) of these terms and conditions, and compliance therewith, shall be made by ELA in its sole discretion.
- The logos may not be revised or altered in any way, and must be displayed in the same form as produced by ELA.
- The logos may be used in a professional manner on the user's business cards, stationery, literature, advertisements, storefront window, Web site, or in any other comparable manner to signify the user's membership in ELA. The logo may never be used independent of the term "MEMBER." Notwithstanding the foregoing, the logos may not be used in any manner that, in the sole discretion of ELA: discredits ELA or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill; is false or misleading; violates the rights of others; violates any law, regulation or other public policy; or mischaracterizes the relationship between ELA and the user, including but not limited to any use of the logos that might be reasonably construed as an endorsement, approval, sponsorship, or certification by ELA of the user, the user's business or organization, or the user's products or services, or that might be reasonably construed as support or encouragement to purchase or utilize the user's products or services.
- Use of the logos shall create no rights for users in or to the logos or their use beyond the terms and conditions of this limited and revocable license. The logos shall remain at all times the sole and exclusive intellectual property of ELA. ELA shall have the right, from time to time, to request samples of use of the logos from which it may determine compliance with these terms and conditions. Without further notice, ELA reserves the right to prohibit use of the logos if it determines, in its sole discretion, that a user's logo usage, whether willful or negligent, is not in strict accordance with the terms and conditions of this license, otherwise could discredit ELA or tarnish its reputation and goodwill, or the user is not an ELA member in good standing.
- Any questions concerning use of the logos or the terms and conditions of this license should be directed to email@example.com at ELA.
If you need technical assistance, you may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at ELA.
Back to Top