2006 Rate Card
ELT has served equipment lessors for 16 years, and it continues to offer unrivaled coverage of the $208 billion equipment leasing and finance industry. Quite simply. ELT is the premier leasing industry publication.
More than 10,000 executives receive ELT each month. They're CEOs and VPs, treasurers, accountants, funding sources, attorneys, sales people, marketers and operations executives. According to the 2005 READEX study, ELT has an estimated total reach of more than 30,000 readers.
Why Advertise in ELT?
Because if you're targeting equipment lessors, there is no more effective investment for your advertising dollars. ELT's advertisers enjoy its unique market position and reach; its crisp, informative and attractive editorial package; its competitive rates and high-visibility special advertising opportunities.
And no other publication gets you closer to the executives you need to reach:
- 56% of ELT readers are involved in purchasing or contracting of products and services for their companies
- In the last 12 months, 42% have taken at least one action as a result of reading ads in ELT
- 63% of readers save their copies of ELT for reference
ELT isn't just the market leader. It's the official publication of the Equipment Leasing Association, enjoying unique access to leading industry executives, important ELA events and association advocacy initiatives at the federal and state levels. The result is more timely, in-depth coverage of industry news and trends. Our readers appreciate it.
- 49% of readers regard ELT as ELA's most valuable product
- 67% say ELT is their primary source of news about ELA
Over the years, ELT has earned the trust of its readers and a reputation for excellence. Readers rate ELT "good" to "excellent" in every standard publication benchmark-from accuracy to writing to ease of use and overall design.
- Readers say ELT is the most useful leasing publication by nearly 2-to-1 over our closest competitor.
- Readers say ELT is the most authoritative industry publication by more than 3-to-1
- If readers could choose only one leasing publication, it would be ELT by 32% over our closest competitor