Guidelines for Moderators and Presenters
- Guidelines for Moderators & Presenters
- Speaker & Committee Registration Policy
- Sample, Speaker Bio
- ELA PowerPoint Presentation Template
- Sample, PowerPoint Presentations I & II
This guide provides great tips in an effort to help you plan, prepare and deliver a professional presentation.
Guidelines for Moderators & Presenters
This guide provides great tips in an effort to help you plan, prepare and deliver a professional presentation
Speaker & Committee Registration Policy
- The registration fee is not waived for ELA Committee members. However, Committee members pay the conference registration fee, not the full fee. Please note: committee members pay this fee even if they attend for only part of the conference.
- The *conference registration fee will be waived for a speaker if:
- Individual attends the conference/seminar only on the day on which he/she is speaking, and does not plan to attend any sessions/events on any other day of the conference/seminar.
- Speaker is from outside the leasing industry (consultant, professor, etc.) and would not ordinarily attend the conference.
- A *conference speaker will pay the ELA member registration fee if he/she attends for more than the day his/her presentation is made
- A *conference speaker or committee member is required to pay any additional registration fees, such as golf or tennis fees, where applicable.
- A *conference speaker may attend all meal functions, social events and presentations on the day of his/her presentation only.
* The Speaker & Committee Registration Policy does not pertain to the following ELA conferences: ELA Annual Convention and the ELA National Funding Exhibition
Sample, Speaker Bio
Don't be a stranger to the conference attendees. Let them know the experience and knowledge you bring to your subject matter. See sample speaker bio for format guidelines.
ELA PowerPoint Presentation Template
In our efforts to create a more uniformed style of conference presentations, ELA has created a PowerPoint presentation template for our speaker’s use. If you are planning on using a PowerPoint presentation, it is mandatory that you use ELA's PowerPoint presentation template.
- Download Presentation Template (102kb MS Powerpoint File)
Sample, PowerPoint Presentations I & II
Providing handout materials is required of all speakers. Not only do attendees appreciate receiving handouts, these materials are kept as resources and referred to long after the session is over. See sample PowerPoint presentations I & II for format guidelines.
- Download Sample Presentation I (214kb MS Powerpoint File)
- Download Sample Presentation II (538kb MS Powerpoint File)
Please contact Racquel Codling with any questions or concerns regarding your speaker's needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 516-8366