Some of the links on these pages lead to content in our Members Only area. If you are a member of the media, you can obtain a free password by faxing a request on your publication's letterhead to Donald Ethier or Erica Washlack at (703) 527-2649.
Recent Press ReleasesPosted 6/8/06
Equipment Leasing Association Introduces Monthly Leasing Index Data For January Through April 2006
Misguided Criticism of Lease Accounting Standards Exposed by New Equipment Leasing Association White Paper
Equipment Leasing Association Announces Retirement of Long Time President Michael Fleming; Former Congressman Kenneth E. Bentsen, Jr. Named To Succeed As President
Equipment Leasing Associationís Monthly Leasing Index For December 2005 Shows Significant New Business Volume Increase
Equipment Leasing Associationís Monthly Leasing Index For October Shows A Significant Upturn In Originations Starting Fourth Quarter 2005
The Economic Contribution of Leasing
- The Economic Contribution Of Equipment Leasing To The U.S. Economy: Growth, Investment & Jobs – Update, 2005 (884kb PDF File)
The Basics of Leasing
- Leasing Is Good Business (680k Powerpoint file)
Presentation to Rating Agencies September 24, 2003
- ChooseLeasing.org - an informational portal for financial decision-makers on the basics of leasing
- Glossary of Terms
- Types of Leases
- Ten Questions to Ask Before Signing a Lease
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I lease equipment?
- What types of companies lease?
- What can be leased?
- What are the benefits of leasing?
- What are the differences between a lease and a loan?
- Who can I contact for more information?
Please contact Donald Ethier, CAE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.516.8383
The following reports were compiled from studies conducted by the Equipment Leasing and Finance Foundation:
- 2005 Industry Future Council Report (619kb PDF File)
- 2005 State of the Industry Report (3.4mb PDF File)
- Long-Term Trends in Healthcare: Implications for the Leasing Industry (784kb PDF File)
- Kenneth E. Bentsen, Jr.
Future ELA President
- Michael J. Fleming, CAE
- Ralph Petta
Vice President of Industry Services
- Dennis Brown, CAE
Vice President, State Government Relations
- David Fenig
Vice President, Federal Government Relations
- Donald Ethier, CAE
Vice President, Marketing and Communications